Become an AcroYoga Teacher
Join the mission to support all people through movement, connection, and play.Find a training
We go further together. Learn the art and science of teaching AcroYoga and feel the transformative power of our unique Co-Teaching Philosophy. At an AYI Teacher Training you will get everything you need to jumpstart your AcroYoga teaching career, including professional partnerships and friendships that last a lifetime.
When you step into an AYI Teacher Training, we ensure that you have the strongest foundation from which to grow your teaching and your practice. Our progressive methodology includes training tools that build ease into challenges. You will also learn skills that will help you create income and community through yoga, acrobatics, bodywork, fitness and festivals.
We are over 1,000 Teachers in 60+ countries. That’s a world-wide crew of high-level practitioners that have chosen this transformative path, making positive change through movement, connection, and play everyday. Get ready to meet the amazing humans who will continue to lift you up on this path.
WHAT'S it Like?
Our team of highly qualified instructors builds upon decades of experience to support the refinement of your practice, as a student and as a Teacher.
AcroYoga Teacher Training Level I in Thailand
Jan 12 - Jan 28, 2018
AcroYoga Teacher Training Level I in London
Mar 28 - Apr 15, 2018
AcroYoga Teacher Training Level I in Brasil
Jun 1 - Jun 18, 2018
AcroYoga Teacher Training Level I in Germany
Jul 26 - Aug 12, 2018
The Lunar Immersion that reinforced my mission to become an Acroyoga International instructor. Katie and Jean-Jacques held space for us to become better teachers, better friends, better humans. It was a truly remarkable experience for all in our class. We all emerged having found truly profound connections with each other, overcome lingering demons, and an understanding of how to embody love (pure, non-romantic love) through the Lunar practice. Thank you, for leading us through this journey each day! You created space that created superheroes in us all!
Lunar Immersion student
WHAT you need to know
- Complete at least two, preferably three, AcroYoga International Immersions (Elemental required, second is your choice, Solar or Lunar).
- Have 100hrs of training in each: Yoga, acrobatics, and massage (this can be through classes, Immersions, festivals, or trainings)
- Have practiced AcroYoga for at least 1 year
- Have mastered the majority of the content in the Elements of AcroYoga manual, and the content found in the Solar and Lunar DVDs
- Submit the names of two AcroYoga International Teachers that can provide your recommendation
- You have shared AcroYoga with someone...anyone! We want to know that you have least tried to teach AcroYoga to someone in any setting. This doesn't mean in a studio class, but simply to a friend or family member at home, at a park... anywhere!