Our Co-Teaching Philosophy is one of the unique features that sets our Trainings apart. And with over 1000 Teachers in 60+ countries, you’ll be part of a world-wide crew of high-level practitioners that have chosen this path. Get ready to meet the amazing humans who will move you, complement you, and continue to lift you up. We're talking friendships and partnerships that last a lifetime.
Our teaching methodology draws on hundreds of years of collective wisdom from yoga, acrobatics, gymnastics, and Thai massage. We have distilled this wisdom into a progressive methodology that creates an accessible, fun path for students to reach challenging goals with a strong foundation. When you understand how to build skills step-by-step, you will truly empower every student to access their potential.
Beyond the sequences and poses, we dive deep into how to support your students in the role of a Teacher. AcroYoga Teachers are great leaders, adept in reading the energy, needs, safety, and challenges of any group. Your ability to lead a group (anywhere from an AcroYoga class to a corporate meeting) will be honed and refined, and your upgraded communication skills will serve you in any environment.
WHAT'S it Like?
Our team of highly qualified instructors builds upon decades of experience to support the refinement of your practice, as a student and as a Teacher.
Teacher Training Level I Spain
May 25 - Jun 9
Teacher Training Level I Greece
Sep 8 - 23
AcroYoga has flipped my perspective and opened me up to expansive new perspectives. Becoming an AcroYoga Teacher has given me a great sense of belonging to something bigger, a network of radiant and inspiring people who are bringing joy, laughter, connection and empowerment through movement and play. After 10 years I look back at uncountable of moments bringing powerful transformation to such a big, colorful crowd of people who in return have enriched my own life experience. I couldn’t have chosen a more satisfying path than that of an AcroYoga Teacher.Julia Weis Certified AcroYoga Teacher
Laura, Oliver, and Mimi planted seeds of knowledge during the training I will be processing for months and sharing for a lifetime. Learning to co-teach was an amazing experience and invaluable challenge. I got to build relationships with incredible people from all over the world during the training. I know I will be seeing these faces again and activating these connections for life.Megan Haligowski Certified AcroYoga Teacher
Super inspiring, kind and supportive team of teachers. Each teacher brought their own strengths and qualities - they complemented each other. It felt like a safe space to be open, vulnerable, to explore and refine my practice and teaching.Anonymous AcroYoga Int'l Teacher Training, Berlin 2017
WHAT you need to know
- AcroYoga Teacher Training instruction for 10+ hours each day
- AcroYoga Teacher Training manual
- AcroYoga Teacher additional benefits complimentary for a year*
- Certificate of Completion*
- Food and accommodation (residential trainings only)
- Have practiced AcroYoga for at least one year
- Have completed an AcroYoga Foundation Course (live or online)
- Have attended one or two AcroYoga Immersions
- Have significant experience in yoga (RYT 200 is a plus!)
- Have at least 100 additional hours training in acrobatics
- Have at least 100 additional hours training in a hands-on healing modality (Thai massage, massage, reiki, etc.)
- Have taken classes with a certified AYI Teacher who can provide a recommendation
- Have taught someone (anyone!) AcroYoga
* Please note that this option may not be available for certain residential trainings. Please check with us when making your plans.
Get Connected *
*And we don’t mean the wifi kind. Get updates on classes, events, free Acro tutorials and more.