Dawn Aragón, PhD
LEARN | ASSIMILATE | SHARE
Hello snowflakes. We are all the same, yet completely unique. I’m a retired psychologist and tenaciously fit. I teach yoga, co-teach Yoga In Service Teacher Training, and I’m a Federal Officer for the Department of Homeland Security - all in context of a Primaltrust Union with my life-love, Greg Bartlett.
For most of my life I’ve been an athlete and a fitness instructor. Along the way, I earned a PhD in psychology and began following the yogic path. Master Teachers who have influenced me most include Gurumayi Chidvilasananda, Gudni Gudnason, Sri Dharma Mittra, and Edward Clark.
- 200 Hour Co-Teacher Trainer (Yoga In Service)
- Certified in Tripsichore Technique (Edward Clark)
- Certified AcroYoga Teacher (AcroYoga Co-Founders)
- Certified 200 Hour Yoga Teacher (Sri Dharma Mittra)
- Shaktipat (Gurumayi Chidvilasananda)
- Emeritus Ambassador (Lululemon)
- Ambassador (I Love Yoga Apparel, Ahnu Footwear)
- Pro-Yoga Brand Enthusiast (Public Myth)